- A cycle was detected in the build path of project
- Unable to verify icon dimensions, no icon found. You must define… a default Icon.png that is 57×57.
- Launch Failed: Process terminated without connection to the debugger.
- Invalid application descriptor: Unknown namespace: http://ns.adobe.com/air/application/3.4
- uncaught exception: Error in Actionscript. Use a try/catch block to find error.
- Judah on SecurityError: Error #2000: No active security context.
- 白毛 on SecurityError: Error #2000: No active security context.
- MMMMM on 1087 Syntax error: extra characters found after end of program.
- Judah on Error #2134: Cannot create SharedObject.
- inge hovland on Error #2134: Cannot create SharedObject.
Category Archives: Design View
Multiple sets of visual children have been specified for the component tag. You have contents in the default property of a container but also defined in the custom component. Remove the contents of the component instance and if need be … Continue reading
The default property contents must be contiguous When in Design View in Flex 4 you must keep the visual design MXML code together. Having a Script block right in the middle of it will create this error. Incorrect: <s:Application xmlns:fx=”http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009″ … Continue reading
Design mode: Definition of HTML not found. Choose Design > Refresh if this component was recently created.
Design mode: Definition of HTML not found. Choose Design > Refresh if this component was recently created. Not sure what causes this but if you close down Eclipse and restart it goes away.
White space is required between the processing instruction target and data. Something in my code was confusing the designer. I wasn’t able to move or add any controls. After a while I got the above error. When I looked at … Continue reading