- Component cannot be realized within state because an ancestor is excluded
- A cycle was detected in the build path of project
- Unable to verify icon dimensions, no icon found. You must define… a default Icon.png that is 57×57.
- Launch Failed: Process terminated without connection to the debugger.
- Invalid application descriptor: Unknown namespace: http://ns.adobe.com/air/application/3.4
- Christian Scholz-Flöter on Error #2037: Functions called in incorrect sequence, or earlier call was unsuccessful
- Rodrigo on Namespace 2.0.0 in the application descriptor file should be equal or higher than the minimum version 2.5.0 required by Flex SDK.
- Judah on 1078 Label must be a simple identifier.
- _ on 1078 Label must be a simple identifier.
- Judah on Error #2134: Cannot create SharedObject.
Category Archives: Eclipse
Cannot connect: Connection to https://169.254.0.1:443 refused. Please check IP address settings for the target. You may have to reboot the target. Possible Cause Debug is not enabled on the device. Possible Solution Set device into debug mode.
Deployment Failed: Info: Sending request: Uninstall Info: Action: Uninstall Info: Uninstalling testDev_obile_debug873c77f2… Info: Processing 0 bytes Possible Cause This occurs when you attempt to debug (upload) your application from Flash Builder to your device and you have not logged into … Continue reading
A start up Flash Builder (Eclipse) hangs and never completes loading (but doesn’t crash). Cause: From what I read an error (possibly cyclical reference) in a project is constantly rebuilding the workspace. This is sometimes caused by importing an older … Continue reading
I attempted to install Subclipse 1.8 in Flash Builder after a seeming successful install only to be greeted by a message that JavaHL was needed and directing me to this mostly unhelpful page, http://subclipse.tigris.org/wiki/JavaHL. Note to anyone out there making … Continue reading