- Component cannot be realized within state because an ancestor is excluded
- A cycle was detected in the build path of project
- Unable to verify icon dimensions, no icon found. You must define… a default Icon.png that is 57×57.
- Launch Failed: Process terminated without connection to the debugger.
- Invalid application descriptor: Unknown namespace: http://ns.adobe.com/air/application/3.4
Category Archives: Flex
Component cannot be realized within state,”state1″ because an ancestor is excluded from, “state2″. Cause You have a component that is included in a specific state but the parent is not: <s:Label text="Site Name" fontSize="18" styleName="textInputStyles" includeIn="registrationWithSite"/> And that component is … Continue reading
In this case the error was mentioned in the Firebug console. The solution, in this case, was to put the same files on the server or localhost. Before: file://directory/mypage.html After: http://localhost/mypage.html Obviously, add a try catch block around the code … Continue reading
Error: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: FlexUnitTestRunnerUI Cause Not sure Solution Not sure Links http://code.google.com/p/vectoreditor/issues/detail?id=11#c5 http://workflowflash.com/105879/flash-builder-4-5-tip-use-a-custom-flexunit-sdk.php
According to the description this means you are doing this: You are calling a function and you accidentally use the new keyword total = new getTotal(value1, value2); // should be total = getTotal(value1, value2); You may be trying to create … Continue reading