- Component cannot be realized within state because an ancestor is excluded
- A cycle was detected in the build path of project
- Unable to verify icon dimensions, no icon found. You must define… a default Icon.png that is 57×57.
- Launch Failed: Process terminated without connection to the debugger.
- Invalid application descriptor: Unknown namespace: http://ns.adobe.com/air/application/3.4
- Christian Scholz-Flöter on Error #2037: Functions called in incorrect sequence, or earlier call was unsuccessful
- Rodrigo on Namespace 2.0.0 in the application descriptor file should be equal or higher than the minimum version 2.5.0 required by Flex SDK.
- Judah on 1078 Label must be a simple identifier.
- _ on 1078 Label must be a simple identifier.
- Judah on Error #2134: Cannot create SharedObject.
Category Archives: Compiler Warnings
The swc ‘library.swc’ has style defaults and is in the library-path, which means dependencies will be linked in without the styles.
The swc ‘/Applications/Adobe Flash Builder Burrito/sdks/4.5.0/frameworks/libs/framework.swc’ has style defaults and is in the library-path, which means dependencies will be linked in without the styles. This can cause applications, which use the output swc, to have missing skins. The swc should … Continue reading
The type selector ‘Alert’ was not processed, because the type was not used in the application. Reason The compiler is telling you that it can’t find a case where the CSS that you are including inline or in a stylesheet … Continue reading
Message Warning: 3596: Duplicate variable definition. Adobe Documentation – link NA Curtis Morley – link Problem: You are using the same variable and Flex/Flash doesn’t like it. Fix: Change the name of one instance or unnest your loop. Bad Code: … Continue reading
3553: Function value used where type void was expected. Possibly the parentheses () are missing after this function reference.
Description: This is one of the best descriptions that I have seen for a Flash Error. This Flex/Flash Error is actually just a Flex/ Flash Warning. This error/warning means exactly what it says. You just forgot the parentheses () when … Continue reading
ActionScript Warning: 3551: Appending text to a TextField using += is many times slower than using the TextField.appendText() method. ActionScript Error Description: I love this ActionScript Warning. This is not technically an ActionScript Error instead it is a warning that … Continue reading
Warning: 1100: Assignment within conditional. Did you mean == instead of =? Description: Flash/Flex let’s you know that you are assigning a variable while at the same time evaluating to see if it is true. This AS3 warning is quite … Continue reading
ActionScript 3 Warning#1102 Description: This warning is pretty good at describing what is happening but is needs to add a little to explain why. This error will appear when you try and force a variable to be a certain Type … Continue reading
Message NA Adobe Documentation – link NA YOUR NAME HERE – link ENTER YOUR SUMMARY, PROBLEM AND SOLUTION HERE Problem: ENTER PROBLEM HERE Solution: ENTER SOLUTION AND CODE EXAMPLES HERE
This definition is deprecated and may be removed in the future.